Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Biggest Loser

Every single season, every single episode, I have been a HUGE fan (no pun intended, I'm not contestant worthy yet). But... Color me unimpressed by this season's winner! I cannot believe "she" won.

I lost any and all respect for her the week she and her daughter had to decide which one to send home. Without hesitation, it was obvious she wanted to send her daughter packing... and she did. How self-centered can a person be? Moving forward, $250,000 richer and currently holding the title of "The Biggest Loser", I sincerely hope she represents and promotes the show in a positive light because she was the absolute opposite on the show.

Had I been in that situation, I would have elected to bow out gracefully and keep my child on the ranch.

For anyone who hasn't ever watched "The Biggest Loser" on NBC (or seen their advertisements), the ranch is where all the contestants live and workout during the show. Personal Trainers guide them every step of the way. A bevy of Nutritionists, Physicians, and Paramedics accompany the contestant's as well. For someone who is morbidly obese, the very opportunity to be on the ranch is an absolute dream come true. Ultimately, it is life changing not only for the contestants but for millions of viewers at home.


Have no fear NBC... i will wait in anticipation for next season and will stay a true and loyal fan. We were impressed, however, with the "At Home" 2nd Place Winner of $100,000... unreal for him to have lost 177 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment